Call to all: Walk for a purpose against breast cancer
Early Detection Saves Lives! You can join the crusade against breast cancer by entering NOW!
Secure your entry NOW, entries are limited to the first 30,000 entrants only . An entry consists of your walk number, a goodie bag that includes an Avon product, a Justine product, an event t-shirt (limited to the first 25 000 entries), a Caxton magazine and other items. As part of the 2016 Avon Justine iThemba Walkathon there will be fantastic live performances by local artists, a kiddie's trot and play area as well as awesome spot prizes!
Team Entries: You can also enter as a group by forming a team with friends and family. To qualify as a team, you must register 10 or more walkers. Each team member must complete an Individual Entry Form. Select a Team Captain and the Team Captain must also complete an Individual Entry Form as well as the required information as per the team entry form.
- Sunday, 23 October 2016 at Marks Park Sports Complex, Judith Road, Emmarentia
- Prices: R120 per adult / R80 per child under 12 years
- Children under 2 years: FREE
- Bring your canine friends to join in the fun with the Nutriphase Doggie Walk at no extra charge
- Park and ride facilities available
- For more information visit our brand new website www.ithembawalkathon.co.za